it thoroughly pisses me off that a woman’s period is not a valid excuse for her to miss work, school, family events, etc. i mean, depending on the person, women can experience anything from headaches to vomiting to excruciating uterine pain to back pain to fevers to nausea to severe breast tenderness to every fucking body pain imaginable and yet in our society, “i have my period” is not acceptable merely because it happens every month.
DISNEY IS CUTTING THEIR HAND-DRAWN ANIMATION DEPARTMENT
Best bros: they take each other’s side and share a bag of blueberries.
I love that Tony offers Bruce a blueberry when he agrees with him.
I love that he’s known him for an hour and is already practicing positive reinforcement.
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR HULK
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Used the Power of Research and Deductive Reasoning to Make Sure Harry Didn’t Die”
Hermione Granger and “That time I figured shit out and literally ended up petrified for the cause and it took my friends weeks to figure out that I had the research on me”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Was a Time Lord”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Realized I was Hot and Smart and Saved Harry’s Ass with Research. Again. All the Time. Really, He Would Have Died Without Me.”
Hermione Granger and “That time Harry was too emo to actually do shit so I did shit in his name because I am the power behind the throne clearly also PS fought evil deatheaters and won”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I told Harry about the Dangers of Copying off Somebody’s else’s work that wasn’t mine and OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I let Harry Decide Where to Go and What To do and we ended up wandering the forests of dean for like 5 months before saving his ass at Hogwarts”
You guys also forgot that she used a spell that permanently scarred a girl’s face…
All of this is why she’s my favorite character.
Post- Cry Fest::
When your face is blotchy, your head is hurting, and your eyes are burning and so red that they make you look like you just did a ton of drugs.
gus said “i can fix that” twice in a row in 7x10 of Psych like are you trying to kill me show?
CAN YOU NOT
OKAY SERIOUSLY I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF THIS WHEN HE SAID THAT